Tuesday, September 15, 2009

OVER HER DEAD BODY (2008)

Paul Rudd; Lake Bell; Eva Longoria; Jason Biggs

Wow, the descriptions sounded terrible but I was
pleasantly surprised. Crackling dialogue, interesting
interplay and some funny scenes add up to a good
movie.

"Would you shut up, you're dead"
"She was crushed by an Angel, sad as I am, I can
appreciate the irony"
"Do animal tranquilizers work on people"
"I can't wait to not read this"
"I never thought I was funny when I was alive"
"Five years, one kiss, that's not slow, that's family"
"It was her job to get rid of me"
"Maybe when we get to Vegas we can have dinner
and talk about not gay we are"
"If you like me now, you're gonna love me when
I'm drunk"

Rating: 3 Very large killer ice angels without wings
or a mean bone in their bodies

No comments:

Post a Comment