Saturday, August 1, 2009

THE GURU (2003)

Jimi MIstry; Marisa Tomei; Heather Graham

Engaging; funny; joyous; good dialogue; silly fun

"If they have the $$ they care about sex, if they have sex
they care about $$, if they have the sex and the $$, they
feel guilty and raise $$ for the Opera"
"I swear she was 16"
"We have jack shit...or we don't have jackshit...I dont know
which one it is"
"My whole body is about to think"
"Deepok Chopra has a philosophy and shit. You can't just put
on a turban and screw chicks"
"When we release we let go of our fears, when we let go of our
fears we touch our soul"
"I really want to help mankind"
"Name one Indian star in America" "That Indian guy on the Simpsons"
"How come he didnt have any tools?" "He's a holistic plumber"
"I think she sounded naked"
"Life brings us new dreams"

Rating: 4 well-wrapped Turbans (Scale: 0-5 Turbans)

No comments:

Post a Comment