Monday, August 3, 2009

WATERBOURNE (2005)

Jon Gries

The subplots weave like the movie "Crash;"
in this post-modern world with terrorists poisoning water
supplies; the movie started strong and had some interesting
aspects but overall ended up disappointing

"They say you never appreciate something until its gone"
"People are animals with comforts"
"Everything important to us became petty and useless"
"There's a direct relationship between fear and consumption"
"If I want your opinion soldier, I'll give it to you"
"All eyes are closed, no one is asleep"
"Life's more interesting when you're not afraid to die"
"Your consciousness shall become immaculate and pure"
"I thought the people close to me would always be there"
"I thought the water would always flow"
"Sometimes you need a splash of cold water on your face"

Rating: 2 bottles of contaminated water (scale: 0-5)

No comments:

Post a Comment