Saturday, August 8, 2009

NUMB (2007)

Matthew Perry; KevinPollack; Mary Steenbergen; Lynn Collins

Good script, well-made, more of a drama than expected but well done

"I felt overwhelmed by the uncertainty of what I had"
"From that pint on I would suffer from a symptom so frightening
it would consume every minute of every hour of every day. The
official term was "depersonalization."
"The sense that the external world was unreal or strange...hellish dream state"
"I don't feel comfortable in my own skin"
"I'm going to really need you to put down that fork"
"You do realize we haven't had sex, yet?"
"What do you look for in a relationship? Just someone who can stand
to be with me, I guess"
"I'd become a cognitive whore"
"Is it this, prune juice and then death?"
"I miss Sara, I don't think I can be a writer anymore and I am completely alone"
"I was my problem"
"I'm going to love you for the rest of your life so things'd be a lot better for
me if you were going to be around"

Rating: 7 Psychobabblings (scale 0-10 babbles)

No comments:

Post a Comment